Home Remedies To Beat Dandruff
Have you ever wondered about the white little flakes coming off your head are? These are actually dandruff, a scalp condition caused by a fungus, Malassezia which feeds on dead cells and sebum which arise naturally due to the generation of new skin beyond age, race, and gender. Seborrhoea is another name for dandruff which has the potential to cause pimples and acne. Hair treatment in Thrissur suggests that good shampooing, reducing stress and improper diets, good hair brushing can limit dandruff to a limit. Look at some methods with the kitchen ingredients promoted by best beauty parlour in Thrissur to prevent dandruff.
1. Coconut oil and Lemon massage
Lemon juice is one of the best treatment for dandruff which does not hold any chemical effects whereas coconut oil will nourish your hair and also coconut is an amazing anti-fungal food that is capable of killing fungus and eliminating dandruff. So ladies beauty parlour in Thrissur blend these two mixtures to make a great combo for preventing dandruff.
Method: 1. Mix two tablespoon of lemon juice with heated equal amounts of coconut oil.
2. With this mixture gently massage your scalp
3. Rinse it off with shampoo after 20 minutes.
2. Fenugreek pack
Fenugreek seeds are being used as a remedy for removing dandruff.
Method: 1. Drench fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. Mash the softened seeds into a paste by draining the leftover water.
3. Leave the paste on your scalp for an hour
4. You can rinse it using a mild shampoo.
3. Mask of sour curd
Famous beauty parlours in Thrissur says that curing dandruff at home with curd is a little nasty but it is very effective treatment because the acidity quality of the curd not only combat dandruff but also give soft and shiny texture.
Method: 1.Take some sour curd and allow it for fermentation by placing it 1 day in open space.
2. Apply this curd into your scalp 1 hour before you take bath.
3. Any mild shampoo can be used to rinse it off.
4. Try with baking soda
This as a splendid method to battle with the overactive fungi that causes dandruff. This will helps to remove dead skin and it makes for a great exfoliant that is mild on your skin. It also fights against the initial dryness and produces natural oils in your scalp.
Method: 1. Rub a spoonful of baking soda on your scalp by keeping your hair wet.
2. Let it for 60-90 seconds or 1 minute and rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
5. Treat with Tea tree oil
Tea oil has antimicrobial properties and antioxidant that helps to promote scalp health while conditioning your hair.
Method: 1. Spill a few tree oil in your scalp and spread it evenly
2. After soaking for 5 minutes you can wash it off using a mild shampoo.
6. Apple cider vinegar can combat itchiness
Apple cider vinegar provides instant relief from itchiness and is great for killing the fungus that causes dandruff. You can use this technique anytime you are washing your hair.
Method: 1. Set aside the mix of apple cider vinegar and water
2. Apply this on your wet hair after a regular hair wash
3. Leave it on your scalp for 15 minutes by massaging it well before washing.
7. Henna or Mehndi treatment
Henna treatment can soften your hair and is a simple remedy for curing dandruff suggested by Kerala beauty parlour.
Method: 1. Mix henna with curd, lemon juice or tea liquor mix and set it aside for about 8 hours.
2. Leave it about 2 hours by applying it on your scalp and rinse it off thoroughly.
8. Multani Mitti hair pack
Multani Mitti provides you soft, silky, and dandruff-free hair and also restore hair health.
Method: 1. Using water and lemon juice make a thick paste using Multani Mitti.
2. Drain it off using water after applying it on your hair and scalp after 20 minutes.
9. Neem juice- a homely dandruff remedy
Neem is an amazing home remedy having anti-bacterial property.
Method: 1. Form a thick paste of neem leaves by grinding it in a food processor.
2. By applying it for 10 minutes on your scalp you can wash it off using water.
We really hope this blog will help you to get rid off dandruff problems which are really an issue heard at all beauty parlour in Thrissur. These are the home remedies which won’t cause any chemical effects afterwards.